The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 White UK spec auto.

ArghJae

I too have seen the decline in prices... a bit miffed as I paid top dollar for mine only 6 months ago! That said there was a black UK auto with around 70k on the clock which went up to £9600 on eBay but the seller ended the auction early, presumably he got a better offer? Good luck with the sale!

Thats was the one i bought i think - in december

what a tit, didn't look at the date of post

I'll PM lucifer. Been trying to sell for a while and gotta cut my loses as she has to go unfortunately. She's going on ebay on Weds. 6k is the price, anyone want her now? lol.

I think I've been pretty lazy in trying to sell her because I really don't wanna lose her but unfortunately I have no choice.

If you have it in 3-4 weeks time i'll come have a look with cash and take it off you for £6k if all was well.

Would do now but my Ibiza's having respray and going Standard before I sell and put through MOT and can't shift for another 2 weeks but got buyers lined up.

Guest Flat4_ire

look back at my post on this back in december, i said 10k was way too pricey and i got slated a bit, as usual!! the car is worth more but it seems the markey is flooded in england with auto tt;s and guys dont wanna pay big money for em either!! bad buzz dude

Michael Lane, few bits on first page about mods and mileage (may have done more miles since December though)

it has a blitz exhaust, K&N panel filter and has covered 83k. Infinity baselink in the boot which fits perfectly, alpine headunit and 4 infinity kappa 6.5" all round. Tinted rear window and Clifford alarm with built in turbo timer, auto window closure and remote start.

Few pics on page 1 as well.

attachment.php?attachmentid=24992&d=1133826300

attachment.php?attachmentid=24993&d=1133826300

attachment.php?attachmentid=24994&d=1133826300

Hope that helps :) Was just reading thread so thought i'd help

Just to let everyone know that I have now sold her, such a sad day today. I'm not jumping along with the rest of the sheep in a BMW 323i SE. Will keep an eye on the foruma dn I'm sure I'll pop over with Ben-san to some meets in the future. Thanks to all who know me and to all who have enquired about her. Heardyou all had a great time in France, sorry to have puled out last minute guys, esp. Ben-san.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.