The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Carbon Fibre Look Dash Panel Set

Nic

Original pre-facelift, auto, dash panels set, coated in very durable, high gloss carbon fibre effect finish. Set consists of the following parts:

1. Gear panel

2. Stereo panel

3. Speedo panel

4. Upper warning light panel

5. Ignition panel

6. Driver window switch panel

7. Driver door handle panel

8. Passenger door handle panel

9. Ash tray lid

Selling on exchange basis, offer by pm please.

Nic, forgive my ignorance here but is this a stick on kit or is "high gloss carbon fibre effect finish" something else all together :shrug:

Really like it but wouldn't like to make an offer based on my understanding of what it is :Pling:

Hi Todd, no not a stick on kit, it is a set of Toyota OEM dash panels that I've had coated in a carbon look print. It's a process I've used a lot in the past in my toy design profession, you may have also seen it on mobile phone covers, where you get photo realistic or patterned prints. It is the same process but with a highly durable clear gloss finish over it.

It is very difficult to describe or show on a photo the quality of the coating, if you want an independant opinion suggest you have a chat with Class One (Dug) as he has recently fitted an engine cover that I had done in the same finish, see photos on [thread=45873]THIS THREAD[/thread]

Can you just sell me the dash bits without the exchange??

I really cant do without my dash at the mo

Sorry only selling on an exchange basis, I wouldn't expect your old dash panels to be sent though, until you have received and fitted the new panels.

Any news on facelift version?

Si, just send me your dash panels and 3 weeks later you'll get lovely shiney CF ones back.

Sorry I only have one and a bit dash sets spare at the moment, both of which are pre-facelift. If you can live with driving your car without your dash panels for 3 weeks, then as I say send them over and I'll get them coated for you. I drove my car for over 4 weeks without mine, not pretty but no big deal :D

Dash set now sold, I'll should have another available in a couple of weeks time.

Alternatively, I can get yours coated if you send me your panels PM me for details. Car is still perfectly drivable without the dash panels, it just won't be very pretty for about 3 weeks.

Pm'd you looking for a price on this item mate? :)

Sorry Kenny this set is sold already, I will have more sets available in the coming weeks.

Alternatively, if you definitely want a set, then you could post me your dash panels to get coated. There would be around a 3 week turnaround time, from posting to receiving the panels back. In the meantime the car is still drivable without the dash panels, provided all the electronics, switches, etc are plugged back onto the wiring loom. PM me if you want prices.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.