The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Black TT6

Scarface GTti

Ok people, i`ve lived the dream, and although I really can`t afford this car it has been treated better than the missus. If its needed anything its had it.

1994 J-Spec Twin Turbo Manual 6 Speed

Veilside rear spats

Lowered on Bilstein Yellow Dampers and Tein springs

19" Wheelmania Pacifics

Boost at 1.2 Bar

Sard Boost Guage

Veilside gear knob

Blitz Nur Spec exhaust

Alpine stereo, expensive one!

Uprated speakers all round.

Genuine black Supra mats

Apexi inductions kits

HKS SSQV dump valve

The car has just turned 151,000 kms. You`d never guess the mileage as it pulls so strongly and smoothly.

Last week the following was carried out:

New spark plugs

New braided hoses fitted

Calipers checked

New grooved discs all round

New pads

Motul RBF600 brake fluid put in

Mobil One Motorsport oil put in on oil change

New oil filter

Gearbox oil changed with proper V160 oil

Diff oil changed with Silkolene Race oil

Coolant changed with proper Toyota coolant

Clutch fluid changed

2 x rear Goodyear Eagle F1`s

The cambelt was changed 5000 kms ago with a genuine Toyota belt by Chris Wilson who also gave it the once over and sorted a few jobs on it.

Two weeks ago the car was resprayed apart from the bumpers and bonnet as when the sun was out you could see swirl marks in the paint. It also had a new tailgate as the old one had a small rust patch on.

I love this car as it is my dream car and the spec i`ve always wanted. But alas I now owe the bank alot of money and once the car is sold it will take me 2 years to pay off what i`ve spent on it. So please no timewasters as my poor heart won`t take it. Its a lovely car so feel free to ask any questions or come and look. I have 2 more weeks of insurance and then it runs out and i can`t afford to renew. The car is now sat up as i can`t afford to run it any further so the service work is fresh. This car is ready to run straight out of the box.

£10,000 or very very nearest offer.

To Mike who mailed me, your return email keeps bouncing back to me mate.

Thankyou for the interest from people today but unfortunately i`m not really looking for trade-ins. I`ve done this a few times before and always come out a loser. I have a Skoda Felicia that is my normal car so a trade-in would be an extra car to get rid of. Sorry about that. Thanks

Dave

I feel like i`m talking to myself. Anyway here`s some engine bay shots but sorry they were taken by my mobile phone.

Also forgot to mention that i fitted a GReddy turbo timer as soon as i bought the car so its always been cooled down correctly and waited for the turbos to stop spinning.

bloody hell £10k for that lot, that a bargin.

I had it my mind mine was worth more than £10k but after seeing yours and reading the spec and what your've done with it i feel mines worth a hell of a lot less :cry:

surely someone will snap that up in no time. I would if i was looking.

FINAL PRICE REDUCTION

£9000.

I won`t take a penny less. It`ll sit at this price until it goes. Not even had one person come and look at it from any of my adverts in the paper, internet, etc. The first person that sees this car will buy it i`m sure as it really is a nice motor!

Cheers DB. It`s a bloody killer mate. Keep reading about people and their new cars but i`ve not even had anyone look at my car yet. Only Autotrader left now to advertise in which i`ll try next. My problem now is that the insurance has lapsed and i can`t afford to renew it so its going to make test drives difficult.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.