The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Reading Jap car meet - Tuesday July 19th July

Homer

'Def' has lost his logon details for this board so I'll post this so we get a reminder!

This is a regular monthly Jap car meet that always has a good turnout. As normal the meet is taking place at the Comet carpark next to the Majeski stadium http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=470000.702774108&Y=170000.40116044&width=500&height=300&gride=470975.702774108&gridn=169928.40116044&srec=0&coordsys=gb&db=GB&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&advanced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&zm=0&scale=50000&out.x=4&out.y=10

Tuesday 19th July 6pm to 9pm.

Last months meet was cancelled so there should be a big crowd there this month (normally 200+ cars there if the weathers good!)

Also stuck a calendar event so it appears on the main page: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2005-7-19&e=176&c=1

See you there!

Great seeing you all tonight.

Sabrina is sporting lovely new wheels. James has got a new nose (for his car) and lots of bling under the bonnet. Homer's car has the prestigious no 1 spot in this month's JTuner Supra Shootout. (Don't say a word.)

Hopefully we've recruited a new member (Steve) to the board. Steve currently has an NA (with nice wheels IMO), but a quick blast in Homer's TT may cause him to turn to the dark side.

I've posted lots of pics on my own board and I can't be arsed to post them again, so here's a link:

http://www.just2good.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=1237

Looking forward to hooking up with everyone at the airfield...

Nice to see you all today, some new faces too!

Irfan, your car looks great, 1300 miles in your first week has to be a record!!! Trust me, you'll still have the same 'new owner' grin 6 months from now!

James, every time I see your car there's some more bling on it :) The pics of the new front don't do it justice, it looks even better in the flesh... Still need to get it lowered though :sly:

Sabrina, your new FTO looks lovely, the wheels really suit it :)

Darren, good write up and pics!

Steve, (hopefully you'll manage to make it on here!), hope you enjoyed the 'BPU' experience :D

Shaf, nice to meet you at last! You have by far the best looking MR2 I have ever seen :respekt:

See ya next time :)

Nice pictures Darren, i look so Gay in the 2nd one :limp: Will post the ones i took later when i find the card reader.

Really nice to see the usuall suspects. Nice to meet you Sideshowbob and good to see Irfan that you already have plans for the car in the pipeline :clap:

Had a nice little play with an Integra after turning round at the roundabout off the lights. He tried and it sounded good, but just wasn't enough :clap:

Just as everyone said. Nice to see you all again

Darren I'm a little disappointed in your pics - there are no FTOs :thumbdown :D - okay seriously - great write up though

Daryl its nice to see you are still offering unsuspecting newbies rides in your car. I'm sure Steve will be on the slippery slope of TT-ism in the not to distant future

James - where are your pictures?????? You must post them immediately. I took some good ones. :thanku: oooo and next time you wanna play with an Integra - let me have a go in my car, and don't leave me with the little corsa's! :scare:

Sadly I have a very small brain and I'm easily confunded! But don't worry, the memories of being a passenger with your mighty BOV going off will always be very vivid! (I've even mentioned your car on this board a couple of times when people have asked where to get a loud BOV.)

Hope I didn't offend! The first thing that comes to my mind when discussing MX5s is hairdressing, and your mighty MR2 is far from that category!

I'll just go and get my coat before I nailed by Supra-owning hairdressers...