The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North East Meet Feb?

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i have added it on calender for the 26th but that is open for debate any day for me is fine 26th or the 27th the more the better, will confirm the date nearer the time and location when somebody suggests something ..........envy ? or the coast, or both

Depends on whether it just a chatty get-together / cruise or a "doing" something meet. We could, for example, meet at Teesside Park (Very large leisure/shopping center have a chat and do Ten-pin Bowling or something like that?

If the 19th is going to be the best date for some of you guys, is it the best for most of you!! is it me or is that a strange question.

How about meeting up in 1 town/area. Driving to another town/area and as suggested maybe 10-pin bowling, or lunch with a few soft drinks. Or is Beamish or 1 of the local Nature sights open or are Darlington at home or 1 of a thousand possibiliies

see you soon.

:friday: