The mkiv Supra Owners Club

w58 clutch + flywheel

dcarrter21

im selling my clutch and flywheel:-

its a competition clutch and standard flywheel, its a 4puk clutch. ill admit its hard but has never let me down bitepoint is perfect.

i thought id done 3 trackdays with it but its actually only done 2, both were in the wet aswell. its done about 2000 miles alltogether but is still in perfect condition. ill will upload pictures tomorrow.

i will throw in a new release bearing with it.

looking for £400 for the whole kit

http://www.competitionclutch.co.uk/toyota-supra-2jz-6-spd-stage-5-1420-4-pad-ceramic-sprung-clutch-kit-p-329.html

its the bearings that went on mine which caused other things to fail. i did drive it very hard though.

when i first converted my n/a to a tt i put a new n/a clutch in and it started slipping very quickly hence why i brought this one, its never slipped and i will be buying another 4puk for my new gearbox! annoying there not compatable!!

its the bearings that went on mine which caused other things to fail. i did drive it very hard though.

when i first converted my n/a to a tt i put a new n/a clutch in and it started slipping very quickly hence why i brought this one, its never slipped and i will be buying another 4puk for my new gearbox! annoying there not compatable!!

Have you managed to sort any of the other bits needed?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.