The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 Supra Facelift TT 6sp Manual

paddy

Thats a really well spec'd car mate, and low milage too. looks lovely.

They're Bomex spats btw, good luck with the sale.

Look like facelift OEM spats to me :blink:

Stunning car, great spec and it looks mint. Good luck with the sale :)

Love the first pic - not many cars can beat looks like that. If I was in the market for a TT6 then this would be it.

Not sure why it needs an F-Con Gold though but it looks good on the spec list

Thanks for the positive comments everybody. Really Appreciate them. Lifes gonna be so miserable when its gone :(

My only theory as to why the F-con was installed was perhaps the owner in Japan had plans to do a single turbo install or it might of had one previously even. No idea just a pure guess.

My only theory as to why the F-con was installed was perhaps the owner in Japan had plans to do a single turbo install or it might of had one previously even. No idea just a pure guess.

............and it's worth a small fortune so it all adds up to be a great Supra package:cool:

Nice car paddy - is at BPU? What part of Cumbria you in? Is an 'L' reg '? only thought 1996 was 'N'...

Hi there Rick

Yes it is running BPU. Im in Penrith which is roughly 15mins from Carlisle and 10 mins from Lake Ullswater.

Yep the car will have an N reg as the plate currently on is my private plate which is not included im afraid.

thanks mate - i know Penrith well as im cumbrian too - my family lived in Plumton till not long back but im a west cumbrian from Whitehaven - im very much interested in your supra - any chance you could call me at the weekend to discuss - i will pm my moby

cheers

Hi there Rick

Yes it is running BPU. Im in Penrith which is roughly 15mins from Carlisle and 10 mins from Lake Ullswater.

Yep the car will have an N reg as the plate currently on is my private plate which is not included im afraid.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.