The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18" Magnesium Speedlines + Goodyear F1's

Paul

The time has come to change my alloys so my Speedlines are up for sale.

They are the correct offset/Supra fit with no spacers and are staggered - 18 x 10 rears and 18 x 9 fronts.

These are very light and are in excellent condition, no kerbing and a good finish as you can see in the pics. I even replaced the centres, cost silly money from Speedline.

The tyres were all replaced all at the same time, they are 275 rears and I think 245's at the front and have only done a few thousand miles, loads of tread left on them:)

They sit really well on the car, fit over UK brakes too.

Looking for £700 for the lot.

Pics below, these were taken when the new tyres were fitted, few thousand miles less tread now but the wheels are still in the same condition.

Bump :)

These are coming off the car next week, don't want them sitting around doing nowt so open to a bit of movement of price. Bear in mind they come with some great tyres with a decent bit of tread and will fit over UK brakes plus they are the correct Supra fit unlike many wheels I've seen on Supras recently ;)

I've had some interest today in just the set of four tyres, I'd rather sell complete but if someone is interested in the wheels only then maybe we can sort something?

I would have thought due to the light weight of them they might be of interest to the trackday lads?

These have come off the car today, pics added below.

Got some data off them to answer some questions that have been PM'd:

Rears - Goodyear F1's 275 x 35 x 18 - Tread depth 6mm

Fronts - Goodyear F1's 245 x 40 x 18 -Tread depth 7mm

Rear offset ET49 Front offset ET36 (clear UK brakes)

Weights including tyres

Rear - 24kgs Front - 21kgs

Price edited: wheels and tyres £700

Forgot to mention , I'll chuck in the wheel nuts (bit rusty and tatty though) and also a set of decent quality/condition Mcgard locking wheel nuts.

I can't believe these have not been snapped up. Mint looking light weight wheels running quality tires with really good tread levels are pretty rare items. For less than £180 a corner this is a bargain waiting to be snapped up. New F1's of these sizes are £660+:Pling::Pling:

Thanks Phil,

As you say the F1's new are expensive and these have loads left in them, add to that the condition and quality of the wheels. They are the proper size and offsets too, no 'making do' with crap tyres and narrow wheels.

Thanks for the bump anyway mate ;)

Coming up to the weekend bump.

Anyone interested? If so then lets talk, already had an offer on wheels and tyres, slightly off the mark though.

Have had a decent offer on the tyres alone so anyone interested in just the wheels then let me know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.