The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fantastic low mileage CLK 320 Avantgarde AMG! (2003)

Abz

My colleague who sits in front of me is selling his lovely CLK! Thought I'd post up the advert here if anyone is interesting or knows someone looking for a luxury car for under £10k!

If you tell him you are a forum member of the club, I am sure he can sort something out for you as well. I have told him that I am putting it up on the forum as well.

Personally think it is well priced considering all the other CLK's on the market.

http://pistonheads.com/sales/1849793.htm

I agree, a lot of car considering the money! He is thinking of getting a mint S2000 or something nice with 2 seats, so might even consider part exchange. Though it would have to be totally mint & clean like his car.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump!

His only advertised it on Pistonheads so not a great deal of calls, I told him to put it in Autotrader but his not in a rush to sell. So I thought I'd bump here incase someone was after a very clean & low mileaged CLK.

Its a 320 though with an AMG factory kit, nothing like an AMG at all it terms of performance, nice car though :)

Yep that is correct Dean, more of a cruiser than a bruiser. I've driven a 320 before & found it does have a fair bit of grunt, lovely drive though.

Yep that is correct Dean, more of a cruiser than a bruiser. I've driven a 320 before & found it does have a fair bit of grunt, lovely drive though.

Yep, agree Abz, great car and drinks wayyyyyyyyyyy less fuel than the AMG powered car with all the looks, I know as I had an E55 AMG for a while and should have shares in Shell for the pleasure

Good luck with the sale cracking car

Yep, agree Abz, great car and drinks wayyyyyyyyyyy less fuel than the AMG powered car with all the looks, I know as I had an E55 AMG for a while and should have shares in Shell for the pleasure

Good luck with the sale cracking car

Yeah I remember when you had that! Not like your saving a lot more fuel since you got the Vette so I can only assume you still have shares in Shell! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.