The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Momo Millenium Evo Steering Wheel

Andy-No-Knee

• 2 weeks later...

No I am not a shop.

I bought it a year ago for my missus's MR2. She then decided she changed her mind and didnt like the wheel even before I fitted it so I put it in a box in the spair room and forgot about it.

I'm in Enfield, happy to meet up with you with it and if your happy with it you paya da money! Cant say fairer than that.

That is a geniune one, all the copies I have found have a blank silver plate where this one has a momo badge. Also all the copies are letherette rubbish.

I know this one is new but it has no garantee as you have had it for a year. If the stitching splits after 2 months use there is no come back. I am watching 2 other second hand ones on ebay at the moment for £55 and £80. The one for £80 has a boss with it too, not for a supra though so would just go straight back up for sale. They are both buy now prices.

£60 is my offer, if anyone wants to offer more go ahead, I am in no rush :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.