The mkiv Supra Owners Club

98 RZ-S VVTi Tiptronic, 41k miles

nick_karkie

Right guys, my car is now for sale. After 8 years of owning supras, I have finally decided to stop spending so much money on cars and invest money into the family restaurants, something I should have done a long time ago :), this car is my 4th supra ha ha

She is a Quicksilver 98 R reg VVTi Tiptronic Auto with 41,000 miles on the clock. She was imported by JIC in 2002 with less than 12,000km on the clock and I still have the original advert and import documents.

-Completely stock with factory fitted sideskirts, rear spats and spoilerless

-Tiptronic auto gearbox with paddle shift on the steering wheel

-Full Leather

-Active Front Spoiler

-Polished 17inch stock alloys with good tread all round (less than 2,000 miles on them)

-Taxed til December 2010

-MOT til June 2010 but I will get a new MOT before the sale

-Pioneer FH-P4000R double din CD/casette stereo

-Full service history (local garages)

-Laserline 996 V3 alarm/immobilizer

-Original receipt for the car from JIC, it sold for £25,495 on the 2/5/02

-Cambelt changed in Dec 2003 with 22,458 miles on the clock

-UK Brakes

The car is in excellent condition inside and out, the only problem I have ever had was with a flat battery :)

Bad points, usual stone chips on the front bumper and passenger sideskirt has lacquer scratches, I dont really know how they got there but I will get these sorted if the car sells for my asking price.

Photos (I will take better interior and engine pics tomorrow, it was dark :p):

Lacquer scratches on sideskirt:

Price: £8,500 ONO.

If I get the full asking price, the car will get the stage 1 paint detailing treatment from Stonkin before the sale.

PX considered but only for a much cheaper car as I am looking to clear cash to invest.

Anything I may have missed then PM me for info or photos.

[email protected]

thanks

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.