The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver 93 TT J-Spec Auto Low Millage!

wallis

NO LONGER FOR SALE

The time has come for me to part with my beloved Silver J-spec Auto twin turbo Supra. Please look at my garage and attached pics below

I have owned it for almost 7 years and originally paid 13k for it. I was the first uk registered owner after it was imported in 2004 and only the second owner from new.

When the car was imported it had only done 38000m and is now only currently reading 98000 km on the clock, which is about 60000 miles so its still very low for its age.

Its been a super reliable car to me over the last 7 years and has only ever had a crank pully go on me, which i found out is a very common fault for supras of this age.

I have serviced the car every year but as the years have clocked up i am now doing less and less miles in it, last year i did less than 500 miles in it between mots which shows how little use it has had.

The brakes have just been serviced and new pads fitted its had a new crank pully fitted with new aux belt, plugs, oil & filter.

The car also comes with 2 spare front tyres with about 7mm tread still on them.

Bodywise its got OEM side skirts & bumpers with a colour coded front spoiler and indicators, it also has OEM wind deflectors and rear window spoiler and Clear side repeaters.

The car comes with sat nav and a kenwood cd double headunit with aux input and loads of pre-outs for a possible install project.

All the speakers have been changed for custom infinity and it sounds really crisp.

The dash has been modified to silver with a 3 pod gauge set up (see my garage/attached pics for details.)

The dials have been changed for white/red/blue or at the switch of a button blue/green/red.(see my garage/attached pics for details.)

The car runs/drives superb with no problems at all.

Over the years work has been carried out on the car to upgrade the performance but nothing too crazy.

Performance Spec:

NGK BCPR7ES Plugs,

Modifeid Cone Induction kit.

Standard J-spec Turbos running at about 1.2bar

Complete Custom Performance Hand Built stainless steel System 3.5" straight through double decat with single back box and 6" tail pipe.

50.5mm restriction ring in decat section 2.

FCD & UK-spec fuel pump fitted.

Tein Flex fully adjustable suspension.

18" Veni Vedi Vici Mahdi Ceasar's (Mint & Just Refurbed see attached pics below)

Fronts 8.5" - 235 35 18 - Pirelli P Zeros.

Rears 10" - 295 35 18 - Toyo Proxy 1's.

Oil Pressure Gauge (needle Broke)

Boost Gauge

AFR Gauge

Clifford Turbo Timer with remote (Clifford 650 Concept Alarm)

As far as supras sound it has to be said, and not just from me this is one of the best systems i have ever heard on a supra, it sounds so good when your driving it!

I have had the car on the rolling road frequently over the years, when i first had the car it was just under 300bhp, but after the double de-cat a few years ago the power went up that much my friends set up which only went to 400bhp went straight off the scale so i really dont know what its running at these days, just that its more than 400bhp.

The first person to see this car will buy, its a superb example of one and has been loved and cared for over the years inside and out, i dont want to sell it but sometimes needs must.

The cars Taxed & Tested and ready for sale:(

£6000 ovno.

Any questions or queries please email me at [email protected]

Tel: 07879 657674

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you said there are loads up for sale,petrol is now expensive and likely to go up,we are also heading into a deep depression ,jobs falling at a pace .

These cars are generally second cars ,and over 15 years old

Look at the price of M5 BMWs there almost giving them away ,7 or 8 years younger ,far less mileage,FSH , and all the toys ,

XKRs,Mercs and a long list of the boom year luxury cars are all out there for sale now .

I saw a Bentley continental GT for 28K for a 2003 ,I guess some banker didnt get his bonus :p

As you said there are loads up for sale,petrol is now expensive and likely to go up,we are also heading into a deep depression ,jobs falling at a pace .

These cars are generally second cars ,and over 15 years old

Look at the price of M5 BMWs there almost giving them away ,7 or 8 years younger ,far less mileage,FSH , and all the toys ,

XKRs,Mercs and a long list of the boom year luxury cars are all out there for sale now .

I saw a Bentley continental GT for 28K for a 2003 ,I guess some banker didnt get his bonus :p

looks like im going to keep hold of my supra for another 7 years then mate:sly:

I'm still in shock that no one has even been to veiw my mint low millage bpu supra looking awesome for 6k..........it's bonkers!

It just shows you how much people cant afford to run these sort of cars these days. £1.30 a litre for High Octane round the corner from me. 6K is a Very reasonable price IMO.

It just shows you how much people cant afford to run these sort of cars these days. £1.30 a litre for High Octane round the corner from me. 6K is a Very reasonable price IMO.

i think so too mate:)

Man u wouldnt belive the amount of time wasters i have had so far, no ones even been willing to veiw the car but have been constantly trying to hammer down the price, before they have even seen it.......im sick off the hassle!

What ever happened to the good old days when people actually went and looked at cars before they start offering money for them?

I dont think the internet helps for timewasters, its great to advertise but sometimes in the wrong ways.

I know for a fact if i was going to buy a car, any car infact, i would just go and veiw it first and if i was happy, then discuss price etc.....

it must be a sign not to sell;)

Evo's have 4 doors and a big boot...what more do you want haha.

ok tell me more u have got me thinking now :)

what evo is it? whats the milage, age, history, spec?

I could be up for a p/x or swap bud!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.