The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SATS Supra BDC Drift

nevins

Guest suprabass

Yep its my labor of love lol Havn't really bothered yet with a build thread etc as been so busy trying to get her finished for this season, Mark Luney will be driving the car in both British Drift Championship and JDM Allstars.

Above pictures were at Silverstone at the weekend on the Stowe circuit.

Car has some work to finish on it but all good fr this weekend.

Lol, you on forza tonight then. I feel like a drift competition.

Yeah I will be on mate.

@suprabass,

very nice build, not something you would drive on the street thou haha. Will it be at the JDM allstars event at the trafford centre this weekend?

Guest suprabass

yes mate will be there just getting things sorted for it now actually lol

looking forward to it as I said to nevins any supra owner from here come over for a chat if your at any of the events.

on the street comment we had it out around the local the other night testing that there was no leaks etc lol but no not something to drive on the street it was built as a track car and to promote my sponsors

yes mate will be there just getting things sorted for it now actually lol

looking forward to it as I said to nevins any supra owner from here come over for a chat if your at any of the events.

on the street comment we had it out around the local the other night testing that there was no leaks etc lol but no not something to drive on the street it was built as a track car and to promote my sponsors

Im going to the trafford centre on the sunday I cant wait to watch it all (first proper drift event). So I would be ok coming over if I see your team looking not so busy? lol

Hope you guys get good results.

Guest suprabass

@bobbeh, Thanks for that I know that the kit is like marmite to some people and I agree but a love it on this car it was built as a track car as I said above and it promotes my sponsors very well. The wing actually is doing a job, we tested the car without the wing and had very little traction/grip, with the wing on its got loads of grip.

Guest suprabass
Thats a cracking looking track toy, nice work :thumbs:

Thanks Wez coming from you that's a compliment when it comes to track toys :D lol