The mkiv Supra Owners Club

17" Stern 3 piece alloys with BRAND NEW TIRES.

SupraHuman

Up for sale is a set of 17" Stern 3 piece alloys with brand new TOYO T1R tires fitted.Tires purcahsed 3 weeks ago.

Front is 235x 35x 17 on a 9" alloy

Rear is 265x 40x 17 on a 10" alloy

Rears tires is not fitted to the alloys, fronts are and driven 6 miles (to get me home)

Alloys needs a refurb, reason I am selling is I thought I've sold my RacingHarts but seller pulled out. I have then decided to keep the RH's and get rid of the Sterns.

Pics will follow later today.

Price for the lot is £450 +shipping, thats free alloys with new tires peeps :)

EDIT: Will fit over UK spec calipers without spacers.

Shipping will be around £50 from Jersey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am looking for a set of 17s for my 300zx, with the fatter rears. These look ideal.

Would you be interested in a deal on a set of 18 inch Lensos?

I can send pics if you like, I think they are 8.5 inch, but can confirm that, and the offsets if you are interested.

Cheers

I am looking for a set of 17s for my 300zx, with the fatter rears. These look ideal.

Would you be interested in a deal on a set of 18 inch Lensos?

I can send pics if you like, I think they are 8.5 inch, but can confirm that, and the offsets if you are interested.

Cheers

Sorry bud, got 4 sets of alloys here already. Need to clear some space in my overfilled garage.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.