The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Audison VRX 6420 & 2 X JL 13TW5 Subs

jon5698

I have decided to sell these again after speaking to Hodge about a few things at the supra meet. The subs are brand new and have only been out the box to take the photo's, they are 13" slimline ones from JL Audio and were £380 each! they are only 2" deep so are perfect for the shallow boot of a supra.

I am also selling my Audison VRX 6420 Amp, it is a 6 channel amp and is in mint condition. I have also bought the extra bass controller for it which also required a processor card to be added to the amp! the amp was £1500 new.

4x75W + 2x85W RMS @ 4 ohm

4x75W + 1x330W RMS @ 4 ohm

2x240W + 1x300W RMS @ 4 ohm

4x75W + 2x165W RMS @ 4/2 ohm

4x75W + 1x500W RMS @ 4/2 ohm

2x220W + 1x430W RMS @ 4/2 ohm

4x120W + 2x150W RMS @ 2 ohm

2x240W + 2x230W RMS @ 2 ohm

4x110W + 1x430W RMS @ 2 ohm

4x75W + 2x250W RMW @ 4/1 ohm

I am looking for £300 ono each for the subs and £500 ono for the amp. Thanks Jon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These subs work amazingly well in the small amount of space they can be installed in, heard Ian's in his beemer, just not for me as I'm into really low frequency deep bass....

But free bump and what kind of price on the components?

Free bump for some top quality audio.... if I didn't have a subbox I'd take them off your hands.

Have you tried selling over on talkaudio (although I think you need to be a member for a bit of time before you can advertise, but it's easy to shift high-end gear over on there)

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.