The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2000kg Aluminium A Frame Gantry and Electric Lifting Hoist

dandan

Another item my dad has for sale...

This is a Reid aluminium extrusion double A frame gantry/frame. It is rated to 2000kg and extends from approx 7ft - 10ft high and the width is approx 15ft. The centre carriage slides back and fro along the top of the crossbar on wheels/castors. Can be used with a pulley, block and tackle or hoist.

It is in excellent condition and has barely been used. It has a braked castor on each corner of the A frame and is easy to disassemble to store flat....just a few pins/bolts. One of the photos shows the whole lot in its "flat pack" form showing how little space it takes up.

I wanted him to keepit for pulling engines in and out but to be honest we normally use a block and tackle off the back excavator of his JCB - this frame would be a luxury but unfortunately he wants it gone. :( I've seen them used in car garages and workshops, in builders yards, on various sites and also for lifting gravestones!

The list price on this 2000kg version is about £3200 direct from Reid. He wants £1600 for it.

He also has a 240V elctric hoist to go with it and I think that is rated to 500kg but Iwill have to double check - the pic shown does not have the guard on the cooling fan...I do have that as I borrowed it for another electric motor while he had the hoist stored away in the garage :D I will put it back on if it sells.

£200 for the elctric hoist.

Thanks for looking

Dan

I will have a word with my mate later today bud.

God man, thanks. :thumbs:

My old man is pushing me to get shot of it now, I was hoping he might change his mind but it doesn't look like it. Unfotunately I have no space at my house so I can't keep it :(

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.