The mkiv Supra Owners Club

J-Spec Rz 6speed in Silver

Pricey NA

Due to a change in personal circumstances i feel i have no option but to put my supra up for sale:(

The car is a late '93 model with a 6speed manual gearbox, its in absolutely pristine condition, you will struggle to find a better example for the price.

I have bpu'd the car since buying it, but i've not driven it a great deal because of the poor weather we've had recently.

The engine is sweet as a nut, not an ounce of smoke on startup and no smoke from the turbo's either. Its been regularly serviced and has all the history since it came in to the country (in 2005). The display reads 117000km, i delimited the car when i had it, at 115500km, so its done approx 73k miles, (it was on 107k when it came into the country).

The car drives perfect, no creaks, bangs, knocks or squeaks. The gearbox is also spot on, with no crunchy gears.

Spec..

Gizzmo Digital Boost Controller

Greddy Turbo Timer

Walbro 255 Intank High Pressure Fuel Pump

Denso Spark Plugs

VeilSide Evo Exhaust System (very rare and expensive)

HKS 1ST & 2ND De-cats

Apexi Air Filter

8000k HID`s

FaceLift Rear Lights

Facelift Front Indicators

19" Jade-R Alloys in black with Avon Zz3 tyres, wheels are 9" at front and 10" at rear.

Tein Lowering Springs on Bilstein Suspension

Pioneer Headunit (Ipod connection)

Professionally Flocked Dash.

Active spoiler.

Oem Bodykit.

Cat One Alarm with Certificate.

MOT and Tax until May.

Price wise i am looking for £8995

The condition of the car is reflected in the price.

Any trial welcome, no testpilots or tyre kickers.

I won't let you drive the car without proof of valid insurance.

Feel free to give me a PM, or ring me on my mobile, 07905360390.

Some pics...

I'll get some engine bay pics sorted on the weekend.

any pics of the engine?

do you have the stock exhaust and wheels ? would have problems without those oem parts for MOT in germany / denmark

could you also explain me how come the car only drove 8500 km for 5 years since you got it to UK in 2005?

Hi, pics of the engine will be on the weekend mate.

As for the mileage, the guy who owned the car before me used it as a second car, only using it over dry weekends in the summer, it was garaged the rest of the time, i think that's why the underneath of the car is perfectly clear of rust and corrosion.. it's not experienced a uk winter yet ;)

I can provide a standard exhaust system, i have no standard wheels though, but they are readily available on here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.