The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra na 5speed

ray007

NOW COMES WITH 19" WHEEL MANIA DEEP DISH ALLOYS WITH MICHELIN PILOT SPORT TYRES AND HKS HI-POWER EXHAUST SYSTEM

Lovely car, lot of time, care n attention put into it - i was initially intending to do a na-t conversion, however i found an immaculate soarer 2.5TT engine so settled for that.

Supra 1994 Jap import since 2004 - all reciepts and MOTs

Drivetrain

Fast Road uprated Clutch

Manual 5 speed transmission - w58

Engine

3.0 24 Valve straight 6

Approx 70k mileage, Full service at 64000miles - Cambelt, Fanbelt, oil/air/fuel filter, collant flush & brake pads.

HKS Hi-Power Exhaust System

KBTV delimiter and speedo convertor installed

Exterior

Silver 199 original colour

18" BK racing deep dish alloys - rear wheels need replacing

Standard body kit

Top quality Tinted windows - UV protected (with waranty)

Interior

Customised Dash - Painted Grey, has Boost gauge and Volt meter gauge installed but not in use.

Standard Cloth front seats and rear leathers/vinyl

Momo gear knob

Momo Hand brake

Security

Cat1 Viper pager alarm system with dual proximity sensors - comes with lifetime waranty

Bad Points

Just the general wear n tear - a light scratch on n/s wing and on bonnet. should be able to remove easily.

Boot shocks and rubbers need replacing - boot doesnt stay up

if intrested i have 2 na-t manifolds and a few other bits for a na-t conversion.

Lovely car - looking for a good home - 3695 or near offer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.