The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 Red manual NA

Guest phrozen

Guest phrozen

The car is in great condition and hasn't been modified extensively; the only visible modification is the addition of 18" OZ Anterra alloy wheels which really suit the car and give it an aggresive stance.

Good points

- 71,000 miles

- Cambelt and oil filter service carried out in April 2009

- 18" Oz Anterra wheels

- Carbon Fibre dash trim

- Bilstein suspension

- Original TRD induction kit (original air box with HKS panel filter also comes with the car)

- Ice cold AC

- Rare colour

- Manual gearbox

- Number Plate valued at £750

Bad Points

- Starter motor sticks occasionally

- Drivers seat is stuck in one position (sourced a replacement for £40)

edit: being called back to work AGAIN. I have removed the stereo, left the head unit, sound deadening, new speaker grills,MDF adapters in -all the new owner needs to do is put their own speakers in :)

£3595 ovno

SOLD to me, drove it back from london with out a minutes trouble, very nice car and was advertised perfect, no unwanted suprise when i got there.

THANKS for a cracking car.

Nice one, good to see you back in a supra mate, is this going to be your new track car?

Nice one, good to see you back in a supra mate, is this going to be your new track car?

cheers guys, yeh thats the idea as the tt is to exspensive when they go wrong, so thought i will try the N/A route and mybe NOS if i need extra straight line power ;)

Yeh its very nice been looked after so i can see.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.