The mkiv Supra Owners Club

na-t kit

ray007

I have a used non turbo to single turbo conversion kit for sale.

it has been sitting in my house for aroung three months now just cant get round to doing the conversion, im gana settle for a stock twinny and get it BPU'd.

The parts i have are as follows;

1)Garret T04R Tubo - very good condition - £300 to clear!!!!

2)Blitz complete intercooler sytem (all pipes and hoses included) - SOLD

3)XS power Turbo Manifold - (has two cracks in it but easily repairable, i have been quoted £40 a crack) - for a non-turbo engine

4)Boost Logic Turbo manifold, the wastegate flange has been cut off, just need to weld or clamp on any flange - £225, thats how much i paid for it only about a week ago

5)HKS wasegate - not sure of size or what psi spring

6)Uprated injectors which came out of an na-t, not sure of the make

7) used AEM AFR gauage and brand new sensor - £150 for the lot

8) FSE fuel pump brand new still in packaging - £80

9)Greddy emanage blue brand new boxed with main harness, 3bar boost map sensor, Software and computer lead

Please pm if intrested - i also have more bits but cant remember right now.

I am also selling the non-tubo j-spec supra on which this kit was supposed to go on. it is Silver, 1994 5spd manual in excellent condition, customised dash kit with autometer boost and volt gauges, 19" deep dish wheel mania Vortex alloys, rear Tein adjustable suspension, tinted proffesionaly which i got done last this week for £190, expensive and latest Viper pager alarm with dual proximity sensors, rently fully serviced, 68000mileage with all paper work, certs, import docs etc, only looking for £4300ono for quick sale. call 07904787167 to discuss.

thats the pic guys. just making sure everyone knows that the kit was origionally for a non turbo converiosn, hence the manifolds wont fit a TT but everything else would.

sorry for the confusion guys, £1000 for the XS power manifold, blitz intercooler kit, hks wasegate and turbo, i am also chucking in a boostlogic manifold as the XS power one has two cracks in it, easily repairable for which ive been quoted £40 each. i just realised i didnt include price for injectors, oil lines (would advise and new set) and HKS intake.

If some one want all the above i'll take only £1200 for it.

im not sure what make the uprated injectors are but they also came off a na-t conversion, i thinks they maybe from a MK3 supra,

If any one is intrested i also have the AEM AFR set (used) for £150 posted and also Brand new boxed Greddy emanage blue with 3 bra map sensor, main harness, computer lead and software for only £350+postage.

i also have an FSE fuel pump for £80 + postage

Cheers

Blitz intercooler kit SOLD to Kahari, rest of kit still for sale

Hi! Have you sent it yet? You said last thursday that you post it tomorrow. And you are not answering to pm`s but you are still active on this forum?? :blink::blink:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.