The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz Type 03 Wheels

Scooter

These are 9" front and 10" rears with both offsets in the 40's (will get the exact figures asap) and 100% do clear uk brakes.

They have these Pirelli Rosso tyres on them , are all fully balanced (road tested fine) and come with a set of tapered nuts (4 of which are a locking nuts (the type with just a different socket to undo them) and hub centric rings (plastic ones from Envy). So they come with everything you need to put them straight on.

I have included an old pic for how good they look on the car, they are not so great in patches when close up and so I will get some closer pics up asap.

Just looking to see if there is some general interest for them at the moment...........looking for itro £1000

Hi mate,

thanks for posting the pics, are they 18" ?

Also bit concerned with the damage, are they straight ie not buckled?

What are the rims made from, stainless or allloy? Any better pics of the semi repaired area on that one and any kerbing on the others?

Thanks, Paul

Yes they are 18" with 255's tyres on the front and 285's on the rear.

I've just checked and the rims are slightly magnetic but i'm not 100% sure of the rim construction, it might be the chrome plating only causing the magnetism?

I've not checked exactly for buckles tbh, they drive fine and i've not noted anything odd when i've put them on and off myself. They may need to go back on briefly after i got a nail in the rear tyre of my stock wheels yesterday so I could have a good look then.

Damaged area looks to me like a ground down old kerbing mark (will try and get pic from other angles), there is kerbing visible on the bottom of pic 2 and the bottom left of the 2nd rear full photo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.