The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 Jurgen sourced Supra TT auto

Rayman

SORRY NOW SOLD

Hi all not been around the forums for a while, its time to move on now having owned the car for nearly 3yrs.

So back in summer of 06 i approached Jurgen to source me a Supra straight from japan, originally i was after an NA SZR 6 speed, but on watching the auctions for quite some time it was apparent they where quite rare and difficult to find for my budget. After a couple of weeks or so looking and not finding one i decided a TT auto wudnt be too bad of a choice.

It didnt take long to find a nice supra once we started looking at tt autos, and we bid and won this one. Then the wait began for the car, its quite a long wait but was worth it, this was one of my dream cars, probably the only performance car i could insure withing my budget of 1500 at the time.

So here is the spec:

Dec 1995 build N reg TT auto RZ-S White

Grade 4 import grade B interior

Imported 06 at 50711 KMS

Currently 71800 KMS approx 45000 miles

BIMTA certificated:- http://www.bimta.org/

Original auction sheet

Toyota OEM skirts and spats

UK spec 17" alloy wheels

Dunlop SP sport tyres approx 4mm tread

UK spec bigger brakes painted blue

HKS carbon Ti exhaust

Clear side repeaters

Smoked front turn indicators

Miami GT Side mount intercooler

Momo steering wheel

Momo handbrake handle

Leather handbrake gaitor

Blitz turbo timer

CD MD player

Black toyota pure sport mats

Likwid art toyota badges front/rear

Some standard supra spec include:-

Electric seats, windows, mirrors, air con, power steering, ABS, diff,

Basically the car was way ahead of its time back when it first came out so makes for a real bargain these day, you get a hell of a car for the money.

Service history

Some japanese service history came with the car, its all in japanese but can definately make out oil change from the literature.

Ive had it serviced roughly every 5000miles which worked out once every summer. Normally i buy all my own parts and just used to pay the labour, ive kept all or my receipts and invoices apart from the very last one where i paid cash but i still have the receipt from the parts purchase.

Imported late 06

Oil and plugs where changed by JM imports

June 07

Oil changed Redline fully synthetic 10W-30

Oil filter changed lexus/toyota larger filter

Coolant changed Toyota red coolant

Brake fluid changed Motul fully synthetic 5.1

Brakes bled

Serpentine belt change, Oem spec belt

Air filter changed, oem spec filter

June 08

Oil changed Silkoline pro s 5W-40

Oil filter changed lexus/toyota larger filter

Fuel filter changed, toyota oem part

Autobox fluid changed, toyota type iv fluid

June 09

Plugs changed NBK BKR6EIX-11

Oil changed Fuchs 5W-30

Oil filter changed OEM spec filter

Thats where we are today, the only problems ive had with the car mechanical wise was a faulty fuel pump connector, that was back in Jun08, i actually had the service done at the same time since it was in to fix the fault, the mechanics changed the fuel pump at the time as well as thats what they originally thought was up. Thats the only time its ever not started for me and its been perfectly fine ever since, i use the car as a daily driver, its been superb, very well built, will buy toyota again.

Other bits i changed was the aerial which stopped going up, a common fault, and the seatbelt kept snagging in the retracting mechanism so changed that for a brand new one.

The car drives really great, turbos come online when they should and boost is strong, the car handles very well too, no dodgy suspension noises, its got a good feel to the car, particularly since its on the stock wheels. Air con is ice cold, all the electrics work.

Its passed every MOT so far without an advisory.

MOT is due end of september.

Tax is also due end of september.

The bodywork is in very good nick for its age, its all original paint and bodywork, all crash damage cars go into a different auction grade in japan so no crash damage, its got no damage history in this country also. HPI free.

The skirts and spats i bought seperate from the car, they arnt in as good condition as the car bodywork but fine for a daily driver, they probably need a repaint for a show car tho, its mostly stone chipped in the arches and a few marks.

The interior is in very good condition, carpets are very plush and so too the mats which are very rare black Supra pure sport.

The BIMTA certificate guarantees the mileage from when it left Japan also that is wasnt stolen or had finance owed.

Thats all i can think of at the moment, its a nice example and not many good original ones left, ive priced it pretty keenly to reduce time wasters.

Price is 5500 ONO

07534 966 480

Chris

Location near warrington/leigh

Pictures to come in a bit when i wrestle with imageshack.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.