The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Good camp sites and areas to visit in the midlands ? ( Ideas for a meet )

j1mb0b1

Which bit of the Midlands did you have in mind Jimbob? It stretches quite far & wide, especially the forum's definition!

I would like to get a central place where a lot of people could travel to I am hoping to make this a bigish meet :)

Wha sort of agenda did you have in mind? I've been thinking of approaching a showground near me for ages, they have a few cars shows there through the year. We could possibly hire a field or two and start our own JAE.....

Was thinking finding a good location to pitch our tents and cars crack the beers open, start the BBQ and let the good times roll:eyebrows:

But if we could combine them both could make for a very good weekend :D

SteveR you might want to grab j1mbob1 and get him converted over to the green. He arranged the recent Clumber Park meet on his own and basically ran it. It appears the fool can't get enough.

A static club meet would be cool.... (static being useful for my NA!)

Cool I'll point the mods at this then. We need more fools :D

SteveR you might want to grab j1mbob1 and get him converted over to the green. He arranged the recent Clumber Park meet on his own and basically ran it. It appears the fool can't get enough.

I'am flated that you think I would be up for the job :).

Cool I'll point the mods at this then. We need more fools :D

I would love to become an events organiser or a (fool) :), I do like organising things. ;)

Wha sort of agenda did you have in mind? I've been thinking of approaching a showground near me for ages, they have a few cars shows there through the year. We could possibly hire a field or two and start our own JAE.....

Just thoght of a problem with that idea there is going to be no toilet and shower facilities. Us guys can go anywhere but if there are a few women joining us may be a issue..

Just thoght of a problem with that idea there is going to be no toilet and shower facilities. Us guys can go anywhere but if there are a few women joining us may be a issue..

there must be toilets & showers I would have thought, as they hold some HUGE events there over several days. :)

May be happy days after all then :) when will you get round checking all this steve ?

Probably next week to be honest - I've got Llandow this weekend and have been putting in 60 hour weeks for as long as I can remember. :(

However that bid goes out the door on Friday so I'm due some time off!! ;)