The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Volk SF Challenge 18''

pete_TT

I have for sale my Volk SF Challenge 18'' wheels (black centres with polished lip).

They are in as good as new condition having been refurbed by Ibrar at Speedwells last week. I have only used them to go to Japfest and back so not exactly used.

Sizes are : 18"x9" front with +34 offset and 18"x10" rear with +42 offset. Also come with a slightly used set of 245/40/18 and 275/35/18 Toyo R888's which are fitted.

Selling as i am now after a set of light weight wheels for track work. These wheels also clear UK brakes easily.

Pics:

Centre caps are included just not fitted in pics.

As for the price im after SOLD ovno + insured postage (though would prefer collection so theres no risk of them getting damaged)

These go for around £2200 new at current exchange rates(http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templates/frmTemplateM7.asp?SubFolderID=2107&SearchYN=N) at MVP plus shipping and tax plus tyres.

Will also consider a p/x or swap for a set of light weight wheels, Volks CE28N/TE37's or Advans, might even part ex for a set of Rotas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How can you refurb a set of Volk Sf challenge???? The centers piece is made from Magnesium + Alloy something. Last time I had a set on a customer's car and wanted to change the offest by 2mm, I remember braking 6 carbides on the lathe trying to take the material off.

Interesting you guys refurbed these wheels.......

Might be interested in these as a swap, I've got a set of Speedline 1908's on mine.

One piece Magnesium wheel, very light but can't recall the weight without tyres?

Mine clear UK brakes, very good condition, no kerbing etc.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.