The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Set of 18" Racing Hart CR's

Robert

Here are the pics,

Tyres are Nankang NS-2 245/40/18 and 265/35/18's on the rear.

They work very well on the aristo, even with a single turbo they seem to grip well in the wet and even when it was snowing. Maybe that is just the extra weight on the aristo but i like them.

Don't mean to sound rude, but when you say refurbed, do you mean just sprayed silver..? as looking at the pics above all the wheels have kerb damage, also have you spray the polished lip silver as well..?

If I could sell my 18's then might be interested, but although rare wheels now, they still need money and work to get them to their best.

No it took me ages to get them from what they looked like before to this. I did say they had kerb damage. Yeah the polished lip is silver too, it give a nice effect with the polished surface underneath IMO and not too in your face. If these were in perfect condition they wouldn't be £800.

i was quoted £350 to get them back to perfect condition with all the kerbing fixed and the lip re-polished.

I would like to add, i didn't just 'spray' them with paint, they have about 5 layers of paint and 3 coats of clear on them. I had to remove the factory paint before hand too as someone had just sprayed them and it all looked rubbish.

Ok, Ibrar said to get these back to normal would be about £350 for the set. It was my choice to cover the polished lip as i actually think the silver paint over the polished lip, in direct sunlight gives a lovely finish as i can still see my reflection under the paint. Some may not agree but all IMO. The spokes do actually have a shine to them, but like i said if these were perfect they wouldn't be selling for £800 with a hardly used set of tyres.

• 6 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.