The mkiv Supra Owners Club

93 tt 6 speed traction control help urgent!!

Guest cruisemycar

Guest cruisemycar

hi guys and gals i need help i got a 93 j spec 6 speed the traction control light flashes says traction off all the time sometimes it wont do it until you put your foot down or after about 10 mins of driving its done this ever since i put a new battery in it for some odd reason the old battery was dead for about 2 weeks before i got it sorted out,

pressing the traction button does nothing either,appreciate all the help i can get,do they have a common fault at all,can it just be unplugged traction control is not good anyway

you can disable the trac control completely by unpluging the trac ecu, it is located in the passenger footwell, it is the left hand ecu that is marked with trac, sorry i dont know much about whats on a manual as i am strictly auto

It's exactly the same on the manual, just unplug it and enjoy a safer drive :D