The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Red 1994 Supra N/A Manual

bondinho

I've finally decided to put my red Supra, 5 spd manual up for sale due to my wedding in July, barely saved any money so far to make a dent in the £15K that is needed :(

202K km (about 126K miles)

It has got all MOTs since import, current MOT expires 22nd April.

Tax 'til end Feb.

Has loads of receipts/history since it was imported - in 1999 I think - also has loads of japanese service history as well as the sheet showing grade at import etc.

18" Fox RS3 alloys - 2 new firestones on the back, 1 bout a week ago due to a massive nail in it, and the other about September last year. 1 front is on it's way out, other has some life in it still.

Standard exhaust and bodykit.

Kenwood radio/cassette and 6 CD change in the boot.

Both front and rear speakers upgraded to Kenwoods I think, can't remember exactly what models I'm afraid :rolleyes:. Front speaker brackets were bought off here in a group buy too.

Clear front indicators.

Sigma Immobiliser

Work I've had done includes:

Replaced calipers all round with 2nd hands off this board due to 1 back and 1 front one seizing.

Front pads replaced with new ones from Toyota, rears will need changing soon I think.

Replaced front brake pipes with stainless steel due to last MOT advising of corrosion, along with a full brake fluid change.

I was forced off the road late last year and mounted a huge kerb which bent the front passenger strut and hub, so replaced them with parts from Jezz off here (came off a 75K km Supra) and got my local garage to do all the work. Came to about £400 altogether.

Both O2 sensors replaced, bought them new from Nic off the board.

Cambelt changed at 185K km at Interpro, coolant obviously changed then as well. And not lost a drop of water since.

Interpro also did a km to mph conversion for me, which changed speedo but not odometer as they advised to let that clock up in km still so as not to confuse the mileage done on the car.

Last oil change done on 09/01/09.

Iridium spark plugs.

Can't think of anything else off the top of my head!

Bad bits:

• 1 bit of rust by the bottom of the rear window seal. Only bit on the car from what I can see.
  • Rear spoiler has tiny hairline cracks all over the paint - not entirely sure how they got there (bought the car like it). You can't feel them with your nail or anything and the paint does not flake off at all. It appears to be under the lacquer :confused: It doesn't really bother me but it would need respraying, or 2nd hand spoiler for £40-50, if you wanted it to look perfect. It isn't noticeable unless looking from close up - the last photo is the spoiler, you might just be able to make out very thin lines if you look closely.
  • Knock from front driver side suspension on certain roads, again it's been there since I owned the car and has not worsened in 2 years I've had it.
  • Last MOT advised the centre box was blowing slightly.
  • Door handles and original sideskirt bit by the back wheels are slightly faded.
  • Yellowed headlights

I've been totally honest with all the bad bits, so hope it doesn't put people off just because I've listed them! :D

Anyway the car is located in Bristol.

New price - £2k.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.