The mkiv Supra Owners Club

toyota supra sz auto- do-luck early kit

supra-lover

Due to losing my job i no longer can afford too run her which is a bummer, and the way things are, it looks like i'm going to have to take a lower paid job for now,so i need to buy a more economical car. As most of you may know i have just spent 2k plus on the do-luck kit from sumo, she has a years M.O.T and 6 months tax.

full leather, 19 inch axis wheels, rear bumper,front bumper front wings and skirts all fitted by dave (SUPRALOOPY) i know it's not the best time too sell but needs must :( i'm asking 4k which i think is fair?? but i'll be open to offers cheers guys chris :(

[ATTACH]85856[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]85857[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]85858[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]85859[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]85860[/ATTACH]

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

might get better responce in the right section chris;) nice looking kit that

oh i don't know how to move it???? can anybody help cheers

just been getting a load of chavs ringing me up from pistonheads waisting my time. it's doing my head in, rather it went to somebody on here tbh.. cheers

oh i don't know how to move it???? can anybody help cheers

just been getting a load of chavs ringing me up from pistonheads waisting my time. it's doing my head in, rather it went to somebody on here tbh.. cheers

PM a mod and ask them to move it :)

Chris mate, that's one of the nicest Supes around. That kit and wheel combination looks outstanding - loopy has done you proud:D

How many miles/km's does it have on the clock?

he sure has mate :)

she has done just over 70,0000 miles

i love it to bits but just cant afford to run it anymore :(

i'll get another one day though be a TT next time though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.