The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 NA manual red Supra

Konrad

After sitting in my garage and doing nothing for a last 7 months I have my first and very much loved Supra for sale. It was bought from car importer 2 years ago, respected trader from our forum - CJ - did check and got the car for me. It's:

Toyota Supra NA

Red

5 speed manual

136k km (84500 miles)

totally stock

Car is still speed limited to 112mph and showing speed in km/h.

Alcantra dashboard

Stainless steel mirror dials

Full blue led conversion (heater controls, dial lights etc).

Engine is clean and pulling strong.

Brand new clutch and flywheel (job done by Chris Wilson)

Iridium spark plugs

Changed coolant and engine oil (Silkolene Pro S 5w40)

Brand new front pads (I have rear pads too, can put them in if requested)

Front lights repainted and refurbed.

Cat 1 alarm with certificate.

MOT till February 2009, gone through last one with no advisory, after MOT i'm just starting it up from time to time and move around drive :p

Car was polished using Portercable machine and Sonus cosmetics, it's pretty shiny :) Altough there is few places, where clear laquer is peeling off slightly (as seen on pictures in photobucket album)

There is no receipts as I always done service on my cars by myself (or with TrickTT's help ;) )

I'm basically first UK owner (except importer who brought car here).

Here's pictures of her, air filter was changed to stock one (no more HKS filter, but if you wish, I can switch them back too :) )

Reg number was changed to original M17 RCY. Private plate is NOT included in this sale.

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p169/Konik1977/Soop/Supra%20sale/?start=0

Because car will need some paint correction, price for this very nice and faultless piece of machinery is reflecting it, hence I will sell her for 3500 pounds

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.