The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TSW Vortex 19" Alloys - Hyper Silver with Yokohama Tyres

Dazzi

Looking for £700. I am open to offers.

Just checking if there is any interest for my wheels on here before they go on ebay. I've had them on the car for 2 years this December.

I will post more details of tyre tread etc if there is interest.

TSW Vortex 19" in Hyper Silver with Yokohama Tyres 235/35R19 Front 265/30R19 Back. These CLEAR UK Brakes!

Front: 19x8.0 ET40 5x114.3

Rear: 19x9.5 ET20 5x114.3

The alloys cost 1k + Yokohama Advan Sport Tyres at 250 quid each. Im selling because I want 18" Black spoke deep dish alloys to complement the black paintwork.

picture.php?albumid=65&pictureid=339

Edit:

The alloys are in really good condition with only a small chip on the top on one of them. The rear passenger side tyre was replaced in April due to a slow puncture, the rear drivers side is about 3mm and both on the front have slightly over 4mm left but will double check again. These tyres have lasted ages.

Daz

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The rear passenger side tyre was replaced in April last year due to a slow puncture, so the rear drivers side has about 3mm (I advise to replace) but passenger about 5mm and both on the front have slightly over 4mm left... as before pics below. Still very cheap even for just the alloys. Im looking ideally for £400.00 ono, I just can't believe these are only worth £350 in some peoples eyes, kinda makes me feel sick seeing as the alloys and tyres combine are 2k :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.