The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Super Clean Superdragger

Luka-P

I have my Superdragger for sale. It was removed when I removed my engine for the rebuild. Its in very good condition. Ive looked over it and there are no dints, scrapes, rust or holes. I have the £512 reciept for this too.

EDIT:

There has been alot of debate on the price. Some people are saying its too high, some are saying just stick through it and it will sell eventually. This item is cleaned up, polished and in the box ready to post. Postage will be £30.

£200 Delivered or first sensible offer

Cheers Guys

Luke

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep it will fit your car, NA or TT. It gets rid of the silencer boxes but doesn't decat, you need seperate pipework for that. I have a first decat pipe for a TT for sale also. It a nice burble but I wouldn't call it loud ie NurSpec. Does give a great tone though!

Its off a turbo but fits both NA and TT.

this should help ;)

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Supra-Exhaust-Bov_89170.htm

If I was keeping the car I'd be tempted as it would make it more practical for a daily driver vs the Nur Spec I have (gets a bit loud listening to it all the time, fine when giving it the boot because it sounds fantastic, but can be too much at low revs)

How about you trade me for mine before you let the car go? :D

mine's got a bit of a dent in it (the exhaust obviously), as it does sit low, and had been knocked up into the rear tow ring thing. It's been like it ever since I've owned the car, has made no difference to it though.

Your midpipes look a little sad for themselves though...I'll have a think, I'll get some photos and throw them your way. Because if mine doesn't sell I want it a bit more practical, hence why I've stripped a few bits off recently.

mine's got a bit of a dent in it (the exhaust obviously), as it does sit low, and had been knocked up into the rear tow ring thing. It's been like it ever since I've owned the car, has made no difference to it though.

Your midpipes look a little sad for themselves though...I'll have a think, I'll get some photos and throw them your way. Because if mine doesn't sell I want it a bit more practical, hence why I've stripped a few bits off recently.

Must be the pictures, its in far better shape than my old one :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.