The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Engine bling

razza

Ok, as there was quite a bit of interest in this lot I'm definately selling it off (saves me having to keep cleaning it also):

Engine bling (given Colin doesn't do these anymore;)):

Fan Shroud (Coolsop)

Power Steering and Brake reservoir caps (Miami-GT)

Brake reservoir cover (Coolsop)

Battery cover (for a large battery) (Miami-GT)

Battery Clamp (just top part, custom made by Miami GT to fit the size of the battery)

Relay covers (2 on the TT) (Coolsop)

Washer fluid filler cap (Coolsop)

Rad Clamps (chromed) (Coolsop)

Curved rad cover (Coolsop)

MarkRZ rad plate (MarkRZ obviously)

Miami GT under bonnet wings etched with Supra on them (runners down the side of the engine bay)

Vented fuse box cover (Coolsop)

Original TRD Oil filler cap (from Whiffbitz I think)

these are used, most are in good condition, just needs a good polish to bring them back up, some scratches on the wings from where the cloth wasn't 100% dust/dirt free

I'll look to get them off the car today (shame I've stuck them down so well, great fun that's going to be :() and give them a clean this week sometime. I can then also get a cost for postage on these, or I can deliver if you're not too far from Reading/Theale/Maidenhead (depends if I'm heading your way ;) let me know where you are as I may be heading round the country for different things over the next few weeks)

The current bid is £301 by VVTeye

And just to confirm to avoid confusion, the strut brace, induction heat shield and hard intercooler pipes aren't for sale :p

all off now, engine bay looks a little sorry for itself now :(

what's the best thing for getting the sticky residue left off of 3M bonding/No nails tape?

Just a little polishing to do, they're actually not bad already as had to clean them last week for a viewing :)

And in the words of the Dragens Den... I'm out!

Without hikacking the thread, my girlfriend, Ray's the Roof, will now extend his pledge to meet my every need by offering engine bling as payment for sex! :limp:

Thanks for the cosideration Razza and all the best with the sale of both bling and the car.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.