The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Levoc handbrake/shifter

R Black

LEVOC GROUP BUY ROUND 2

The latest pricing for this round is

Levoc Carbon Fibre sleeve is £35 delivered to your door.

Levoc Carbon Fibre shifter is £91 delivered to your door.

This is the list of interested parties for the Levoc handbrake/shifters GB, approved by ClassOne.

1 : Vaughany CFibre HandbrakeConfirmed PAID/POSTEDdelivered

2 : AndyT CFibre HandbrakeConfirmed PAID/POSTEDdelivered

3 : Hiten55 CFibre Shifter & HandbrakeConfirmed PAID/POSTEDdelivered

4 : Damo CFibre Shifter & HandbrakeConfirmed PAID/POSTEDdelivered

5 : MARC CFibre HandbrakeConfirmed PAID/POSTEDdelivered

6 : madmike CFibre HandbrakeConfirmed PAID/POSTEDdelivered

7 : jammox CFibre Shifter & HandbrakeConfirmed PAID/POSTEDdelivered

8 : Stevie Boy CFibre ShifterConfirmed PAIDdelivered

9 : Adam B CFibre HandbrakeConfirmed PAID/POSTEDdelivered

10: Hayixer CFibre HandbrakeConfirmed PAID/POSTEDdelivered

11: Albundy68 CFibre Handbrake Confirmed PAID/POSTEDdelivered

12: Maverick FAF CFibre HandbrakeConfirmed PAID/POSTEDuncontactable!!!

I will now start PM'ing people for confirmation of intent to buy, i will place confirmed next to your name as i get thumbs up PM's, the next step will be trying to replace any dropouts, then a price check with Paul, followed by payment (again PAID added next to yr name, you get the drift :)), Postal Orders or Paypal please, then hopefully it goes, i order & we wait, then wait some more, then i recieve consignment & send it out to all you lovely people.

Put your name below if you are interested in either of the LEVOC units, you will be put in place of any drop outs from round 2, or possibly added to any future LEVOC GroupBuy.

1 : Mattcraven - C.Fibre Handbrake

2 : j19edg - C.Fibre Handbrake & shifter

3 : Chris C.Fibre shifter

4 : Sparkspar C.Fibre Handbrake & shifter

5 : SupraHuman C.Fibre Handbrake & shifter

5/8/08 Requesting finalised pricing now.

9/8/08 I'll be pricing up on Sunday and taking payments then onwards

10/8/08 Pricing as follows 34 for handbrake & 91 for shifter, thats pounds sterling could'nt find the pound sign on this American keyboard.

11/8/08 Once paid just PM me with the name its under & i will edit the list with PAID as above

19/8/08 One more payment & were off.

21/8/08 All payments onboard, i will contact Paul & order our consignment by Saturday. You will be kept apprised of the status of the order here. Thanks for your continued patience.

23/8/08 The order has gone in.

26/8/08 Hi Rob. Received your payment thank you. Your order is being processed. Paul.

08/9/08 Awaiting an update from Paul.

12/9/08 OK have heard from Paul the consignment is due to be sent soon, i had hoped to have it by now, but Round 1 took a long time too, unfortunately i'm off stateside tomorrow evening for 2 weeks, i'm off work when i return though, so i will send ALL out by Monday 29th as i'm sure they will be here long before that, my dad is going to recieve them, for me. To make it as smooth as possible can everyone send me a PM in this time with their username, name & address so i can send them out straight away upon my return.

I apologise for this possible further delay.

P.S. Although unlikely If they arrive tomorrow i will send out any i have addresses for. Also if they arrive early into my trip i may well check PM's for names & addy's & see if my dad will post them out.

Regards Rob

23/10/08 The LEVOCs are now in blighty i will send them out on Saturday when i return from the US.

29/10/08 packing for sending this afternoon as we speak, added a picture

Regards Rob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.