The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Volk's Challenge 17'' 9j front 10j back

DodgyRog

I have a set off Volks challenge 17 inch 9j's front and 10j's back that have been in my shed for best part of 6 months.

They have nearly new Toyo's on the back, but fronts don't have to much life in them.

Now the slight catch rear nearside has a slight twist, have been told it can be fixed, but also told by the tyre place it was not that bad and the suspension would absorb any slight movement allowing the wheel to stay straight. It went over my head a bit to be honest as I had already decided to get some deep dish alloys.

£300 collect in person,

let me know if your interested at all and I will dig them out and get some better pics, from what I can remember could do with a refurb as they have a bit of curbing

Any idea how much it will be to repair the squiffy one?

I don't know I am afraid, I didn't even look into it, as I had already decided to replace them with some deep dish when I found some.

After I had the tyres but on ( which I had to as the old ones were showing canvass when I bought the car ) I drove it for about a month on these rims and tyres.

When it was on the balancer the wheel wobbles slightly, but when you are driving the wheel stays flat and the suspension absorbs the movement, so you don't even notice it when driving to be honest.

I don't know about the fix, but if anybody else knows then feel free to reply here, good or bad news accepted, as I would prefer to be honest and above board.

Okay, I've made the effort and dug them out the shed;)

Both rears, on Toyo Proxes T1R 255/40 ZR17 98Y

Both rears have about the same tread left

Both fronts, on Bridgestone Potenza G3 235/45 ZR17

Close up of the kerbing

Both fronts have about the same tread left

And finally the front and rear stickers to confirm measurements

just a tip mate, you might want to change your ebay title as they can not be found if you search for Supra due to it being 4xSupra, add a space in there to make it 4X Supra and you may get a few more views:thumbs:

Thanks matey, had already noticed and just changed:blink:

I have my moments;)

I would be interested if one wasnt damaged any idea how it could be fixed or how much mate

Any idea how much it will be to repair the squiffy one?

I don't know I am afraid, I didn't even look into it, as I had already decided to replace them with some deep dish when I found some.

After I had the tyres but on ( which I had to as the old ones were showing canvass when I bought the car ) I drove it for about a month on these rims and tyres.

When it was on the balancer the wheel wobbles slightly, but when you are driving the wheel stays flat and the suspension absorbs the movement, so you don't even notice it when driving to be honest.

I don't know about the fix, but if anybody else knows then feel free to reply here, good or bad news accepted, as I would prefer to be honest and above board.

Already answered ;)

I guess a refurber might know someone !!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.