The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Genuine Veilside Rear Spoiler in Silver with Carbon Blade

DaveSupTT

Hi guys, I have for sale a genuine Veilside Rear spoiler, in silver complete with Carbon Blade.

A few good points:

1) It is in excellent condition with no scratches at all!

2) Most VS wings have panels on each end, whereas mine is perfectly blended and therefore more attractive

3) The silver / fibre-glass combination makes the wing look sleeker than a solid colour.

There is slight fading on the Carbon Blade. However, The fading on the carbon-fibre section is very minor compared to any other Veilside wings I've come across. Some seem to have gone a bit orange in the sun, whereas mine has clearly had regular waxing.

I will upload some better pix when I get home, the spoiler is off my car and is ready to go!

The pics I have attached are of it shown on my car.

Im looking for around £115 plus postage, BUT OPEN TO OFFERS - I would prefer it if you could collect (I am in Blackpool) but if thats no good, then postage could be arranged. I believe postage to somewhere in the UK would be around £15-£20 using fedex or City Link Couriers.

Thanks

MORE PICS BELOW

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.