The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Skyline R33 GTST

SUPRALOOPY

Time to go as I'm going self employed. I will sort out pics soon but here is the spec.

Full closure alarm (insurance approved) laserline 213, cat1/cat2 seperate immobilser. (new)

Apexi zaust

Full decat

apexi intake

tein suspension type HA

Blitz dual turbo timer

HKS evc 4 boost controler

apexi safc2

white blue glow dials

all brakes overhauled and painted gold

high jon wheels 17"

All belts changed including cam belt

coolant changed

brake fluid changed dot 5.1

new pads

new plugs and coil packs overhauled

New AEM wideband AFR gauge

EGT gauge

narrow band AFR gauge

sound system with 20gb arcos media and remote screen.

Just had full service with mobil 1 used for oil change.

£4,500 ovno

unfinished project but almost there..

Thanks

Dave

Guest mattsupra

i also have a mate who is looking for one at the mo too so pics would be good

thanks

matt

Just to note why I call it unfinished. I think one of the top mounts has gone on one of the rear shocks, as I can not find anything wrong under the car.there is a small dent on the nsf wing (pic added) but a dinger could sort this without paintwork(thats what I was going to do)

apart from that Its a nice car, but I'm a perfectionist so to me its not right.

Oh spec list changed too.

Thanks

Dave

Guest mattsupra

shame you are selling it as ive got a hks ssq dunp valve and hard pipe for one of those

bolts straight on too with no messing about 5 min job

matt

Guest mattsupra

yer your probably right as i took mine off due to it having an fmi and the stock dump valve was good enough and more tbh

Thanks Ant. I do believe first to see will buy. I'm going to offer it to a local jap trader so he can make a few quid. As I need this gone so I can set up my company and go it alone.

Trust me this car only needs a few little bits doing to be a really nice car. I've put all the hard work in it just needs finishing.

Thanks

Dave

I get the post now;)

Unfortunately I'm after a finished project that doesn't need much spending on it in the run-up to the wedding

I would say it was mate its just little jobs by the sound of it, nothing to stop it being driven. Daves a tart with his cars :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.