The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Evo VIII FQ320 MR Edition.

GazzaGSi

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Evo, just a full on slag. Cant be doing with the AYC and 6 spd box.

Want a 5spd RS or 9GT for sprints etc. Both come with RS drivetrain which does not have the AYC.

Everything else on the car is perfect. Its just I prefer to be in fully control, not the computers :D

You have the same problem i had... After i sold the supra, i brought the evo... and just couldn't get use to it as it had all the computer things and it was like driving a playstation . It has those things at the back called doors... Weird.

Great car for country roads and roundabouts mind you....the handling is crazy... This was my one i sold http://www.tripkings.co.uk/evo/

Good luck with the sale.

I know of a stunning 9GT for sale if you want a link mate ;)

EDIT: This is it....not cheap but a lovely car. Nothing to do with me but a fellow itr-dc2.com member.

Well, I've only owned her since the end of December but my work circumstances have changed and the 9GT is up for sale (company car ordered). It is by far the quickest car I have owned and drivers perfectly.

It's probably running around 400/400 but not been on a rolling road.

I am the only UK owner and it was imported by NigelS, all mods were fitted to it prior to me collecting it, so they have only been on the car for 7 weeks.

The Autronics mapping was carried out by NR Autosport, the apexi Boot controller has two levels of boots, mad and frigging nuts:D

Here is the spec list:

55 Plate 9GT in White, 12k miles (I've covered just under 2k)

Xenons, Billies, Rear Priviacy glass and Folding Mirrors

Magnex Down Pipe, Magnex De-Cat, Magenx 5" Cat Back System

Walbro Fuel Pump

Apexi AVCR (Fitted in Glove Box)

Apexi Power Intake

Turbo Modification

Autronics ECU - Fully mapped by NR Autosport

Sard Fuel Pressure Regulator

Performance Friction Brake Kit with Goodridge Hoses Front and Rear, AP Racing Fluid

Denso IKH24 Iridium Plugs

Tein S Tech Springs with Fast Road Geometry Set-up

Carbon Mud Flaps

Goodyear F1 Tyres

Volk Racing RE30 18x8.5 Wheels

Rays Locking Nuts

Volks Racing Centre Caps

Clifford 650 MK2 Alarm

Audio - Alpine 9887R with Bluetooth Module, fully IPOD compaitble with IPOD interfact in glove box, Hertz Mille Speakers, Small Genesis profile 2 amp under the drivers seat (Installed by Sound Gallery for £1800 4 weeks ago).

Price will all these bits including the ICE was over over £32k (all bills to prove) - Price I'm selling for is £27k - This is a big £5k saving on what I have spent just a few weeks ago, to make an already great car into what I think is the perfect 9GT without going crazy power.

Pics

The car is in stunning condition, no part ex's unless you have a Integra DC2 (pref track ready) - No time wasters, test pilots, cheeky offers or dreamers, just genuine interested people.

Cheers

Already in talks on the MLR.

Just gotta shift mine first!

Thanks for the post though, I get to see the pics on there as well as here now :D

Bit of an update

In semi standard form £17,000

This will result in the follwing being removed:

IX rear bumper, the VIII standard rear bumper will be fitted,

The Vortex Generator removed

The carbon front splitter removed

The carbon Ganador mirrors removed - standard fitted

WRS Carbon fibre side spats removed

Ecutek ECU removed - Standard ECU fitted (stock ecu)

HKS Induction kit removed - Standard airbox fitted and New airfilter fitted

HKS BOV removed - Standard recirc fitted.

Alpine headunit removed.

So you will still get the:

3" turbo back exhaust system

Tein springs

18" Buddy club rims

Also forgot to mention, it has uprated door speakers :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.