The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18" Inovit wheels, with as new Goodyear F1 tyres

jamesmark

18" Inovit phantom alloy wheels. They have a full set of Goodyear F1's that have covered 1500 miles.

18 x 8.5 225 40 18 F1's

18 x 9.5 255 35 18 F1's

Unknown of the offset but they DO clear UK brakes. These wheels are only 8 months old and are as new. However there is 1 mark on one wheel it is not kerbing will take pictures of it tomorrow. Other wheels have no kerbing on them and as new.

I only have one picture at the moment, will have more tomorrow as I am going back to UK wheels.

Located in South Yorkshire.

These wheels according to Ibrar cost £750 new iirc, then they have as new Goodyears. So all in all a bargain.

Collection only as I have not way of packaging these up.

if ever there was an obvious sign to raise this price on somethiing this must be it :D

I have priced these to sell. As you can see from the pics even with the odd mark they are as new.

There is no order of first dibbs guys as money talks, first person to get in contact and pay the asking price of £650 gets them. If you get in contact and connat view them till say the weekend, I will hold them for you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.