The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 VVTi TT Quicksilver Excellent condition

geoffvalenti

The time has come to sadly offer my Supra for sale.

Brief specs are

1997 VVTi, twin turbo, with tiptronic steering wheel gear change.

I've owned the car for 3 and a half years, during which it has been completely trouble free.

It has covered only 68500 miles and has been regularly maintained, regardless of cost and is in, overall, excellent condition.

Mainly standard looking, it has been sympathetically improved by the addition of an RSR exMagII exhaust system, Bilstein shock absorbers, Walbro fuel pump, Thor FCD, boost gauge and a Cusco front strut brace.

The boost has never been increased from standard and both Catalytic converters are still in place.

If you're looking for an unmolested example of a Mkiv Supra, in rare VVTi form, then you really won't get any better than this.

The car is Quicksilver in colour with black leather (front) seats.

Larger and very desirable, (4/2 piston front/rear) UK style, brakes were fitted from the factory.

Now priced at only £9995

[/size][/color]

On eBay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130198376981&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003

The car is available for viewing in West Sussex.

If you want any more details, please feel free to call me on 07812 207749

Attached Thumbnails attachment.php?attachmentid=64061&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1189702350 attachment.php?attachmentid=64062&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1189702350 attachment.php?attachmentid=64063&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1189702350 attachment.php?attachmentid=64064&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1189702350

looks just like mine did until I was forced to convert it to a manual single :rolleyes:

Great that you have had no issues though and it does look just like in the brochure. All the best with the sale matey, hope the new lucky owner get's on this formum and attends some meets.

Have you any thoughts on it's replacement?

looks just like mine did until I was forced to convert it to a manual single :rolleyes:

Great that you have had no issues though and it does look just like in the brochure. All the best with the sale matey, hope the new lucky owner get's on this formum and attends some meets.

Have you any thoughts on it's replacement?

Forced to convert it to a single hey Jon :p:d:eyebrows: :sly:

Quicksliver the best colour for the Supra :D If I hadn't been made redundant I might of been interested in upgrading to a TT... Good luck with the sale!! Looks mint :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.