The mkiv Supra Owners Club

LED Rear Lights

heckler

Right.

LED Rear lights -

I have now made a few set (all sold before you ask) And there available in various options.

Plug and play

The Plug and play version will be wired to include a fog light (UK) -so you will have to conect that up to your car

PCB only

The second version, you will have to split the lights, remove the old lenses, fit the PCB/LED's, seal back up then adapt your wire loom , again FOG light for the UK

FULL LED (as per my car, or JSpec pattern) £450 (£350 PCB's)

TS Style (just rings) with full LED reverse light £300 (£200 PCB's)

TS Style (just rings) with ring reverse light £275 (£175 PCB's)

TS Style (just rings) with stock reverse light £250 (£150 PCB's)

Judging from the remarks made at ACE Cafe, the FULL TS style (4 LED rings) was prefered over the ones on my car.

I can do any pattern, i.e. JSpec, UK, Hybrid (like mine) etc.. just ask

On top of these prices, a set of lights will need to be provided WITH loom, or I can supply for extra at going rate.

If your interested in them, I will require a deposit to cover the initial cost of buying the raw materials.

The deposit will be £100 - which will give you a rough Idea on how much the raw materials cost.

ALL of the lights are Road Legal - i.e. they have reflectors mounted in the indicator. My Car has passed an MOT with them on. The reflector looks very bright, this is due to the flash. trust me.

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry if this is a stupid question Si, but how does this all work with wiring up the fogs, and where would that be? In the centre of one of the rings?

I can put the fog light where ever you want it! - I normally put it as one of the centers of the rings, which is also a brake light if you want. The pics are of my light off er, my car - which is a UK/Jap hybrid mix i.e. 1 brake 1 side light (in one cluster) and the other cluster is the fog light.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.