The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift SZ-R 6 spd, Silver!

Sparky

Hi.

This is my 1996 Toyota Supra Facelift Non Turbo 6 speed manual!

Yes this has been for sale but ive now edited the thread as ive added coilovers, a decat and updated the pics.

Ive owned this car for 6 months of which ive had no problems. Im selling as im moving to Hampshire and will need a cheap run around until im settled in my new home.

Mileage is 130000km = roughly 83000 miles. (Correct me if im wrong please)

6 months tax.

10 months MOT.

Oil was changed at the begining of January.

Cars features.

Full SZ-R luxuries. Folding mirrors, Stock LSD (Limited Slip Diff), updated dashboard, UK brakes (Larger), driver and passenger airbags, updated seats and a 6 speed Gearbox. (V161)

Other features include remote central locking, electric windows, PAS, ABS, A/C (climate control system).

TOAD AI606 Alarm.

Bk Racing 555 alloys with good tyres all round. Since i last posted this for sale thread ive made a few marks on the rear drivers alloy (It was that or hit an ambulance that was overtaking towards me) :(

Miami Gt 4" stainless steel exhaust, cat back.

2nd Decat (3" bore) sounds lovely and really makes a diference.

HKS Hiper D Coilovers and lowered around 30 mm front, 20mm rear.

Pioneer 10cm 130w front speakers and pioneer 17cm 240w rear speakers.

Alpine flip down headunit. Mp3/Wma compatable.

All bumper plastics have been colour coded.

Headlights have been refurbished inside and out. ( No yellowing on plastic as commonly seen).

A subwoofer and amplifier wiring kit has been installed ready for use.

Recent work included a new lower arm for the mot (failed on the ball joint).

Of course theres always downsides to car so ill be honest.

There are some faint paint scratch/flex marks on the front lower bumper lip. Hardly noticeable without kneeling down and staring.

Theres a small paint bubble about 4mm in diameter which i believe has been caused as a result of some repair in the past to the rear quarter. (Not me nor the previous owner as it was there when he purchased it).

The job has been done really well but im guessing the paints been chipped and water has got under it. Once again, hardly noticable and my local bodyshop told me to leave it alone as its not worth repairing in its current state.

Im looking for £5200. (Not 5k as the title says)

Thankyou and any questions please dont hesitate to message me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lol Yet another bump.

For some reason ive bought and fitted some HKS Hiper D coilovers. Updated pics next week when its been lowered and had the camber adjusted but will look the shizzle ;)

Also a 2nd decat which has yet to be fitted but will be on Sunday.

I know that markets tough but still worth advertising i suppose. Im in no rush!

Make up your mind Sparky....You was keeping it as of Sunday now your selling again.....

I keep thinking about when i move to Hampshire, owning a house or flat by myself and having to commute back to Weymouth on the weekends. It would be expensive even on Police wages!:(

Ive even scrapped the soarer idea. Ill probably get some fun out of the car and keep her up for sale until someone buys her up!

No rush as i don't start until the summer!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.