The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Priced for Quick sale £7150

DannyB

Cheers mate, yeah i removed most of the pics before placing this ad as id gone and done them nice dark pictures and had to host them online! No garage space left now!

So Hopefully the pics on my autotrader advert will do it?

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/TOYOTA+SUPRA/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146,N-4294966972-4294967173/advert.action?R=200746298772965&distance=0&postcode=PE12+7EH&channel=CARS&make=&model=&min_pr=&max_pr=&max_mileage=

PS: Forgot to add that there is a CAT 1 alarm on there (autowatch)

Well this is taking a while to sort out! Apparantly beause ive put "Black Mesh Grill" in the description, its picknig that up and putting it in there, even tho she just confirmed with the dvla site that the car is red and always has been...

Thanks for pointing that one out James!

Guest EncoreWRC

Would you be interested in a minter 200SX S14a and cash? I know you are looking at a BMW but no BMW is worth a Supra.... ot even the Ci, they are nice but not a supra!

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.