# Cranking Amps 810 AH

# Cold Cranking Amps: 650 AH

# RC: 98

# Color: Yellow Top

# Weight: 38 Lbs

# Length: 9.1

# Width: 7.1

# Height: 7.7

Just been checked and fully recharged by an Optima dealer and given a clean bill of health :)

Guest Nicholas
Possibly Braille carbon one...

don't be a pillock stick with an Optima I've just got myself a red top :) good price tho these go for £150+

• 6 months later...
Just found out that its not holding charge, my dad said 'yeah i noticed that so i popped it on charge' :(

Charging with normal chargers kills them so removing from sale :(

I bet he's 'Mr Popular' at the moment then:D

As Rob is no longer selling this may I let you all in on a little secret - you can get these batteries for 120quid delivered brand new

I think the place was varta I'll check my invoice - but they sent me two of which I tried to send one back but they werent paying return postage so I gave it to my mate

Their heavy sods about20kg, good batteries though if your into your I.C.E e.t.c those braille batteries are ubber

cool
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

I like the Voltphreaks one though, its a tad expensive mind but at 1.6kg you could spend a few g's on Carbon panels and still not get that kinda weight saving!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.