The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Very clean Twin Turbo

ROCKETMAN

BEEN AWAY FROM HOME ON AND OFF FOR PAST THREE MONTHS. THE CAR HAS ALWAYS BEEN STORED IN A DRY, WARMED GARAGE. WILL BE BACK HOME FROM 01 APRIL AND COULD DO WITH QUICK SALE. HAVE A COUPLE OF INTERESTED PARTIES BUT ALL OFFERS WELCOME! THANKS FOR READING MY AD.

Can no longer keep two cars so the Sup unfortunately has to go.:(

The car has excellent bodywork, nearly mint apart from the odd bonnet chip and couple of (literally) tiny marks elsewhere which are barely noticeable. Current mileage 79k.

The last 2 owners were both mature like myself therefore the car has been well looked after.

BODYWORK: silver with toyota side skirts/spats. recently de-spoilered by top bodyshop. Whole rear hatch resprayed for best colour match. Active front spoiler, works perfectly. Mid tinted windows.

WHEELS/SUSPENSION: 18"L exus wheels with 10" deep dish rears. Coated in gunmetal with a metallic effect which only shows through in the sunlight. no marks. Good tyres all round. Bilsteins. Brand new Eibach springs.

INTERIOR: Momo wheel, handbrake and pedals. Silver dial rings. Aliminium heater knobs/light dim switch. No marks/rips or tears on seats.

ICE: Nakamichi head unit, Alpine amp, uprated speakers all round (Kenwood).

ENGINE: HKS dump valve. HKS mushroom filter. Cusco carbon fibre strut brace. 1st and 2nd de-cat (Whifbitz) inc. restrictor ring. RSR back box complete with baffle. APEXI turbo timer. very clean.

Folder full of receipts/services etc.

Just serviced which included: Oil and filter, fuel filter, spark plugs, gearbox fluid, diff fluid. Runs faultlessly, starts on the button. never thrashed or abused.

Spent a lot of money on her since ownership. Alaways garaged and used as weekend car, no running round town sitting in traffic all day!;)

Probably something I have missed!? MOTd to Jan 09 and taxed. Regretful sale. Will buy another one in a year or so!!:)

6750.00 GBP o.v.n.o.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest EncoreWRC

I know you said you got a company car but would you possibly consider a minter 300bhp Nissan 200 S14a and cash in exchange?

It would probably be cheaper to run and insure, a bit of style away from the company car but the kinda car you can leave outside?

Car will be in Scotland (N.E.) from 1st - 7th Jan 08 just in case anyone is interested but too far away at present. I should mention the car is registered in Scotland. Thought I may have had a deal sorted but the potential buyer said his insurance company was quoting him 1200.00 pound MORE than his M3 to insure! I'm 300.00 a year fully comp-perks of being an old bstd.:eyebrows:

• 2 weeks later...

Had a few calls but no takers so far. A lot of callers that have never owned/driven a Supra are more keen on manuals. Its pretty difficult to explain the merits of an auto TT compared to 'normal' cars with an auto box.:search:

Anyway, still for sale and open to offers!:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
Nice looking car mate. A fair price and a good mileage too;)

Thanks Dude, you know when you look at pics of your own car and wonder why you are selling!:search:

Just looked in your garage, car looks awesome. Nice Zx12 too. Just changed my bike to a HondaCB1300SA. Was'nt sure at first but brilliant all round bike with plenty of potential for mods.:eyebrows:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.