The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 BPU+ Supra TT (£4,995!)

Elliot

THIS IS NOW SOLD

I've started a new thread for this, as the old thread was getting a bit long in the tooth, plus I've dropped the price even lower! (£4,995)

PLEASE NOTE - This low price is not a reflection of the condition of the car! I'm a few weeks away from needing the deposit for a house, so really need the cash.

Body

Meshed front bumper, with silver lip

Veilside side skirts

Veilside spats

TRD Style Carbon bonnet

Rear spoiler removed

Rear wiper removed

Rear wiper sprayer removed

Aerial removed

Rear window tints

Lights

UK Spec (glass) Headlights

Facelift 96 (clear) Jap indicators

Clear side indicators

Clear rear indicators (with silver surround) & Silvatec R343 Bulbs

Fog lights wired into rear cluster

Wheels

18" AVS Model 6 (Advan) 9.5 10.5J - These are tatty & will need refurbing

275/35 ZR18 Goodyear Eagle F1’s - Almost new

245/40 ZR18 93Y Goodyear Eagle F1’s

Koni shocks and Eibach Springs

UK big brakes (front)

Interior

Isotta Katiena steering wheel, with Daikei boss kit

Razo GT Spec (aluminium / carbon fibre) pedal footrest

Razo GT Spec (aluminium / carbon fibre) auto pedal set

Silver dash

Blue LED dash conversion

Hands-free kit installed

Electrics

Blitz DC Gauges (x3)

Blitz AC EGT

HKS Super AFR (disconnected due to faulty wiring)

Blitz SBCiDII and power meter

Greddy Speedcut (derestrictor)

Nakamichi 6 disc head unit

Clifford 300 Cat 1 alarm with turbo timer

Electric fold-in wing mirrors

Engine

Blitz LM front mounted intercooler

Blitz Bov

Blitz Rad/Oil caps

HKS Gear box cooler

TRD front strut brace

Do-Luck rear tension Set

Blitz SUS induction

Blitz NUR Spec R exhaust

Blitz cat replacement pipe

HKS SL45i Plugs

Regularly serviced by Toyoda Tech, with all receipts since I've had it. (I've spent a hell of a lot on it keeping it in good shape)

114,000 miles.

5-6 months tax

4-5 months MOT

Low! Handles amazingly!

Recently dyno'd at 363.6 HP by Triton Motorsport at 1 bar, but runs happily at 1.2 bar when needed so not sure on peak power.

Here are some more photos to keep you going...

Its a nice car, maybe the black bonnet is putting some folks off, also (being picky now) but the wheels in the photos look quite dirty with brake dust, it a small point that people should see past , but its the attention to detail that gives the right impression to buyers.

Good car though mate and should sell very quickly to somebody after a bargain.

Its a nice car, maybe the black bonnet is putting some folks off, also (being picky now) but the wheels in the photos look quite dirty with brake dust, it a small point that people should see past , but its the attention to detail that gives the right impression to buyers.

Good car though mate and should sell very quickly to somebody after a bargain.

The bonnet isn't black, it's carbon fibre - which I think is a sort of black/grey/green mesh type colour! (OK,OK I guess saying black is easier!) :)

The front wheels are quite shabby, that's why I've said in the advert they will need a refurb.

Seems like a very good price to me. I don't know what's going on with the Supra market at the moment. Prices are all over the place.

And you simply can't get this kind of bang for your buck with any other type of car.

So why are they so damn cheap?

Good luck with the sale.

Well is it for sale still? Also will need to look at it and yes I would like tooooo..lol

It is still for sale yes.

However - I've just had someone come look at it on Sunday, who's checking out a few things & coming back to view on Thursday / Friday, that's why it hasn't gone on eBay yet.

I'll be a bit gutted (in a sense) if buys it, as he lives local & I bet I'd see him burning round in it with a big grin on his face, whereas I'd be trying to keep up on my 250cc scooter I've got as a runaround! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.