The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For sale: Silver J-spec TT

Bob

SOLD

It breaks my heart to do this, but it's looking very likely that I will be leaving to work in the Middle East in August.

(please note the bucket seats are available separately)

Engine:

Front-mounted intercooler

Standard j-spec turbos

universal dump valve

various polished / chromed bits

Power Enterprise induction kit

Mocal oil cooler (power steering)

HKS Silent Hi-Power 3" exhaust (4.5" tip)

Double decat (1st cat included in sale, never had the 2nd)

External:

Original "Stillen" urethane front bumper

TRD-style spoiler with CF blade

OEM skirts & spats

Wheels / suspension:

Lowered on Eibach springs (Bilstein dampers)

ACE 18" alloy wheels (came with the car, no idea what exact model but could do with some TLC - none of the kerbing is mine btw!)

Nearly new Eagle F1s on the front 235/40/R18 - less than 500 miles

Bridgestone Potenza RE050a on the back 265/35/R18 - around 2 - 2.5mm tread left

Carbing front strut brace (beautiful!)

Electronics:

Innovate wide-band O2 kit (including XD-1 gauge)

Blitz BLM 60mm boost gauge (in A-pillar pod with WBO2 gauge)

Blue dash conversion (inc. custom speedo)

GReddy Profec 2 spec B boost controller

Toad Ai606 cat 1 alarm & immobiliser

GReddy FCD

Full speedo and odo conversion to miles / mph

Kenwood HU, 6 CD changer

JBL 6.5" front speakers

Focal 6.5" rear speakers

Interior:

Black leather(ette) roof lining with sun-visors and courtesy light (cheers, Jez!)

Black (dyed) carpet

Black Supra matts

Razo carbon-GT pedals and foot rest

Blue footwell neons (easily removed if not to your taste!)

Isotta Evoluzione steering wheel, black leather

Standard cloth front seats in good condition (lightweight bucket seats still available at the moment, but extra £)

Standard space-saver and all foam bits in the boot - not sure where the tools are but can sort something out of my own collection!

Gunmetal grey sprayed dash

Thor auxiliary dials (with aluminium knobs)

There are a few chips and scratches and very small dents as you would expect from a car of it's age.

There is no Toyota service history with the car, as all the servicing since I bought it has been done by me. The mileage is roughly 94000 miles.

I had all the fluids changed (inc. diff and autobox oil) by Toyota just over a year ago, and I have done oil changes myself every 4000 miles or so since, using only Mobil1 or Silkolene Pro S.

I've got a stack of receipts from the previous owner, which are pretty useless tbh as most of the bits weren't on the car when I bought it!

I have changed the stem seals myself (no smoky start-ups!) with Ferrea ones and the only smoke I get is the occasional puff from the turbos when on full boost, but I'm putting this down to the slightly thinner oil (Mobil1, getting changed to Silkolene Pro S again before sale) and lack of back-pressure due to de-catting.

Sorry, but no test drives to anyone without experience of high-power RWD cars although I'd be happy to take them out for a spin. The last thing I want is my poor car to get stacked by a test driver, especially in the recent crappy weather conditions!

Before the sale, I will be getting the driver-side bonnet latch replaced (not locking down fully, replacement already bought), a full oil and coolant change, and the timing belt changed as well.

Now thats an incredible example of a Supra and pretty much a give away price :) Whats the mileage on it mate?

If you fancy, I could do you a deal for your bonnet with cash and a j-spec silver bonnet going your way?

Cheers mate. It's on about 94k miles (without popping down to check!).

Sadly, the bonnet is a j-spec one with the UK-spec vent attached, but no hole underneath! Another one of the previous owners bright ideas, but I left it there as I kinda like the vent. Never plucked up the courage to start cutting the bonnet though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The car is now sold :cry:

A guy who's missus was with the celica-club had a look at it, then I took him out for a test drive (luckily, the only few minutes where the roads were dry!) and by the 3rd roundabout we were talking money!

I'm happy in a way, as I got the full £6k I was after. I couldn't wander over and say hi to everyone at the stand though, as all those Supras were making my bottom lip tremble!

Depressing watching it drive away though, isn't it?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.