The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RACING HART CX 19inch FOR SALE and tyres

Voo51

Hey

I am selling a set of Racing Hart CX alloy wheels.

The front are 9 x 19 offset 38 the rears are 10 x 19 offset 44.

They are mint and i mean MINT!

They come with two brand new kumo rear tyres 275/35/19 and two hardly used front tyres 245/35/19 i think.

These wheels are now very rare and discontinued, when they were available they were £500 + each without tyres for this size.

£1500 ono for the whole set of wheels and tyres or i am willing to sell the wheels seperate for serious offers but ideally wheels and tyres.

These really are mint and must go.

You are welcome to come inspect them before you buy.

Theonly defect is the centre on one is black, not sure why, but it is pictured. Im sure the center cap could be replaced, touched up or sprayed if needs be.

They have also been re polished and so in immaculate untouched condition.

Would prefer collection but if must delivery is possible or i will personally deliver for an additional cost- that way i know they wont get damaged in transit.

Heres a pic from a little while back but i will get some fresh ones tomorrow.

These are ready to be collected, delivered straight away.

image.

Hi

It does say further up i had two buyers drop out of buying them so they are now availabe again. I need to sell them so they are on ebay. Originally the wheels and tyres were for sale and i had one person wanting the wheels which then left the tyres, so, i sold the tyres. The tyre sale was successful but then the wheel one was not.

They will fit over very large uk brakes with spacers if that is any help.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.