The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18" SSR Alloys for widebody Supra

KKMMK2N

Hi there,

I have a set of 18" SSR Integral A2 lightweight silver five spoke alloys for sale.

These wheels have been fully reconditioned and are in great condition. They were used when I got them but have not been used since they were professionally refurbed.

They will NOT fit a standard Supra due to the offset (+38) but will be perfect for a widebody kitted Supra. They come with a set of bridgestone potenza tyres (265s) and all wheels are 18 x 9J.

Please note two of these wheels have had a small crack welded each and all four tyres have minor cracks in the treads. I bought them for £650 and spent £200 on the refurb before I realised they didn't fit my standard Supra so sensible offers please.

These wheels are located in Northern Ireland so postage may be hefty for mainland UK.

SSR no longer make these wheels so they are becoming rare. Pics available shortly.

Thanks,

Ian

[ATTACH]56650[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]56651[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]56652[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]56653[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]56654[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]56655[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]56656[/ATTACH]

Pics attached as requested - forgot to mention the flush fit valves.

Ian.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.