The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Red 94 UK TT Auto FTSH

Guest MetalMushroom

Guest MetalMushroom

UK TT Auto in Red 105K Miles (nearly run in now). 4 owners from new. I have owned and used as my main car for the last 5 years. Much loved. Full Toyota Service History. Full UK spec etc. Personal Plate. Going for £7495. >

>> Edit: sorry forgot to mention not tracked, to the best of my knowledge, certainly not for the last 5 years.

Erm what else? See the photos and drop me a line if you have any questions. There is 1 hardly noticable dink near a front headlight where some **** opened a door on me recently.

Will swap for car with similar performance that can fit in twin babies, twin buggy, 2 travel cots and a mountain bike or two. :) ... suggestions on a post card please.

Thanks.

Will swap for car with similar performance that can fit in twin babies, twin buggy, 2 travel cots and a mountain bike or two. :) ... suggestions on a post card please.

Thanks.

Aristo all the way!!! The perfect family car replacement for a Supra nut :D

Good luck with your sale.

Guest MetalMushroom

Still not sold.

Am I going to be forced to persuade the missus to let me keep it as a toy?

Does no-one want to give a good home to my beautiful Supe?

Guest MetalMushroom

Yeah you are right mate, very original.

okay maybe with a price re-alignment .. any takers at £7495?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MetalMushroom

Price Drop to £7495.

I might have to flog the private plate separately.

Any takers for my beautiful machine?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MetalMushroom

Hi - Nope. I think there is a slight difference in the fade between the panels but the photo does exagerate the difference. Normally you don't notice it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.