The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18 inch 10j and 8.5j BROCK shadow chrome alloy wheels *BNIB*

H7ERO

Hi guys I picked these up in germany earlier this year for my aristo you may have heard of BROCK wheels they are a top german manufacturer

They are 10j rears and 8.5j fronts and cost a small fortune!

As described they are brand new in boxes never seen a tyre sitting in my garage and look just gorgeous the pics dont do them justice!

I wont go into the long and short of it but they are for sale and a complete bargain if you were thinking of buying some nice new wheels for your supra

at 600ono delivered to anywhere in mainland uk although I can arange delivery to NI ireland and europe for a decent enough rate

i know you may have a problem send large somes of money to someone on a forum so the deal can be done through ebay if neccesary

( I have a large feedback score there) as a measure of security for any prospective buyer or cash on collection is just perfect! i can even meet at services ect im in west london myself

you wont be dissapinted they are absalulty mint an v sexy!

http://www.brock.de/

Check out the website - its not easy in german! but the you can get an idea in 18 inch theyre wheels are about £350 each

imageimage

ET20 front and ET30 rear

so that should clear no problem as thats 25mm more clearance with the offset compared to a standard offset supra wheel and the spoke design you can see is not intrusive to caliper clearance

if anyone wants to check its not a problem

id put money on it fitting LOL (i did nearly 2k)

Guest Geneb
There gunna stick miles out if they are a 20 offset at the front :blink: Let along rub on the arches

LOL soon find out bud and thx H7ERO for the deal

nice guy:)

Guest Geneb
Ah ha:Pling: Cheers mate - WTF = What The Feck :D :d :D

Sorry for the hijack dude;)

Damn always thought WTF stood for Wet Tight Fanny:taped:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.